11. The Buffalo National River, the first designated national river in the United States, is located in which part of Arkansas?
12. What is the state mammal of Arkansas, often associated with the University of Arkansas sports teams?
13. Which famous singer, known as the "Man in Black," lived in Hendersonville, near Little Rock, Arkansas?
14. What is the state flower of Arkansas, often found in shades of pink and white?
15. The Clinton Presidential Center, dedicated to the 42nd U.S. president, is located in which city of Arkansas?
16. Which Arkansas city is famous for its historic bathhouses and natural thermal springs?
17. The University of Arkansas Razorbacks are known for their success in which collegiate sport?
18. In which year did Arkansas become the.................state of the United States?
19. Which river is the longest tributary of the Mississippi River and flows through northeastern Arkansas?
20. What is the official state insect of Arkansas, known for its striking colors and iridescence?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....