11. Which international archery organization is responsible for setting the rules and standards for the sport of archery worldwide?
12. What is the term for the bowstring release technique where the archer uses a mechanical release aid to release the string?
13. In archery, what is the name of the device attached to the bow that holds the arrow in place before it is released?
14. Which archery discipline involves shooting at targets set at various distances in a wooded or natural setting?
15. What is the term for the technique of aiming where the archer focuses on a point below the target to compensate for arrow drop?
16. Which country has a strong tradition of horseback archery, a discipline where archers shoot arrows from horseback at various targets?
17. In Olympic archery, how far is the standard distance for the individual and team events for both men and women?
18. What is the term for the bowstring release technique where the archer uses their fingers to release the string?
19. Which type of arrowhead is commonly used in target archery and has a pointed tip without blades?
20. What is the term for the area on the bow where the arrow rests before being released?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....