11. Commonest position of appendix is
12. Commonest type of inversion of testes is
13. Conjoint tendon is formed by
14. Cornea lacks all EXCEPT
15. Damage to which nerve results in an inability to oppose thumb to the littlefinger?
16. Disc between which vertebra corresponds to the highest point on the iliac crest?
17. First tributary of internal jugular vein is
18. Following are all the features of cerebellar lesions EXCEPT
19. Following are the boundaries of epiploeic foramen EXCEPT
20. Following are the contents of carpal tunnel EXCEPT
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....