21. The phrase dusting it in when used in wheat production refers to:
22. The practice of no-till planting grain sorghum into the stubble of a wheat crop immediately after wheat harvest in late June is called:
23. The top two crops in value in the US and Kansas are:
24. The wheat diseases soil borne mosaic, streak mosaic, and barley yellow dwarf are all caused by:
25. To slow the development of insect resistance (Insect Resistance Management) in crops genetically engineered with Bt technology, farmers have been required to plant a portion (usually 20%) of the field to non-Bt hybrids as a refuge. Some new corn hybrids like Pioneer Optimum® AcreMax™ now include RIB technology which means:
26. Which of the following conditions would not likely be a result of using a no-till system that leaves crop residue on the soil surface versus incorporating the residue with tillage?
27. Which of the following is the most common liquid fertilizer carrier that supplies both nitrogen and phosphorus with an analysis of 10-34-0?
28. Which of the following is the predominant cool season, introduced, perennial forage grass crop grown in Kansas for pasture and hay?
29. Which of the following Kansas crops is used as grain for human food or livestock feed, plus it is commonly used to produce oil, high fructose sweetener, biofuel (ethanol), silage, and industrial products such as biodegradable trash bags and packing peanuts?
30. Which of the following terms or acronyms found on a pesticide label defines the protective equipment (type of clothing, gloves, goggles, respirator, etc.) that must be used by the person napplying the pesticide to insure their safety and avoid risk of overexposure?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....