11. What is the term for the illegal act of hitting an opponent below the belt in boxing?
12. Who is the American boxer known for his undefeated record and multiple world championships in five weight classes?
13. In boxing, what is the term for the situation where a fighter is knocked down but gets up before the referee counts to ten?
14. Which legendary boxing venue in Las Vegas has hosted numerous historic fights, including "The Thrilla in Manila"?
15. What is the term for the boxing move where a fighter quickly moves their head from side to side to avoid punches?
16. Who is the Mexican boxer known for his aggressive style, winning world titles in multiple weight classes, and nickname "The Golden Boy"?
17. In boxing, what is the term for the process of determining the winner when the match reaches the scheduled number of rounds without a knockout?
18. Who is the American boxer known for his powerful punches and is the only man to defeat Muhammad Ali in a championship bout?
19. What is the term for the boxing move where a fighter pivots on one foot to change the angle of attack or defense?
20. Which boxing organization is one of the major sanctioning bodies, along with the WBA, WBC, and IBF?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....