21. One important feature of Jane Austens style is?
22. Paradise Lost was originally written in?
23. Shelleys Adonais is an elegy on the death of?
24. T. S. Eliot has borrowed the term Unreal City in the first and third sections from?
25. Tennysons poem In Memoriamwas written in memory of?
26. The Aesthetic Movement which blossomed during the 1880s was not influenced by?
27. The epigraph of The Waste Land is borrowed from?
28. The following lines are an example .......... of image. The river sweats Oil and tar
29. The main character in Paradise Lost Book I and Book II is?
30. The novel The Power and the Glory is set in?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on English Literature
English Literature Question and Answer