MCQ quiz on English Literature multiple choice questions and answers on English Literature MCQ questions on English Literature objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Who wrote the poem Defence of Lucknow?
2. Who is commonly known as Pip in Great Expectations?
3. A verse form using stanza of eight lines, each with eleven syllables, is known as?
4. Carlyles work On Heroes, HeroWorship and the Heroic in History is a course of?
5. Estella is the daughter of?
6. Graham Greenes novels are marked by?
7. Hamlets famous speech To be,or not to be; that is the question occurs in?
8. Identify the character in The Tempest who is referred to as an honest old counselor
9. Identify the character who is a supporter of Womens Rights in Sons and Lovers?
10. Identify the poet, whom Queen Victoria, regarded as the perfect poet of love and lossâ€”
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on English Literature
English Literature Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
English Literature Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....