41. When on August 15, 1947 the transfer of power took place, the Congress President issued a message to the nation and saluted Mahatma Gandhi as the maker of freedom achieved in a unique way. He said never before was so great an event consummated with such little bloodshed and violence. Who was the Congress President?
42. When was the Gandhi - Irwin Pact signed?
43. Where did Gandhiji receive his primary education?
44. Which book influenced Gandhiji greatly, which he read in England?
45. Which institution did Gandhiji join as a member during his stay in England?
46. Which mythological character impressed Gandhiji for life when he saw a play on his life?
47. Which of the following did Gandhiji describes as his two lungs?
48. Which of the following, according to Gandhiji, is an essential principle of satyagraha?
49. Which one of the following books is the work of Gandhiji?
50. Which spelling did Gandhiji spell wrong as a child when the school inspector gave dictation to the class?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Mahatma Gandhi
Mahatma Gandhi Question and Answer