11. Gandhiji, the votary of nonviolence was shot dead on January 30, 1948 at Birla House, New Delhi, shortly after 5 p.m. while going to the prayer meeting. Which was that fateful day of the week?
12. Gandhijis The Story of My Experiments with Truth was originally written in Gujarati. Who translated it into English?
13. How many children did Putlibai have?
14. How old was Gandhiji when his father died?
15. Identify the leader who last met Gandhiji for about an hour and left him just few minutes before he was shot dead on January 30, 1948 while on his way to the prayer meeting.
16. Identify the Viceroy who wrote home these words after his first meeting with Gandhiji:Mr Gandhis religious and moral views are, I believe, admirable, but I confess that I find it difficult to understand the practice of them in politics.
17. Identify the year in which Birla House, New Delhi, where Gandhiji very often used to stay and where he was shot dead, was turned into a government - run Gandhi museum.
18. In February 1933 Gandhiji started the publication of a weekly paper, Harijan, to promote the anti-untouchability campaign. Its first issue was out on February 11, 1933 from
19. In which South African unit had most of the India emigrants taken up abode?
20. In which year did Gandhiji pass his matriculation in England?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Mahatma Gandhi
Mahatma Gandhi Question and Answer