MCQ quiz on Mahatma Gandhi multiple choice questions and answers on Mahatma Gandhi MCQ questions on Mahatma Gandhi objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams.
1. About how old was Gandhiji when he reached London to become a barrister?
2. After the attainment of political independence in 1947, Gandhiji felt that the Congress, as a propaganda vehicle and a parliamentary machine, had outlived its usefulness. So to keep the Congress away from unhealthy competition with political parties and communal bodies, Gandhiji towards the end of January 1948 sketched a draft constitution for the Congress to transform itself into ______________.
3. As per Gandhiji, what is the mean of Swaraj?
4. At which place was Gandhiji arrested for the first time by the British Government for sedition?
5. At which place was Gandhiji born?
6. Book The Satyahrah was originally written in ....................
7. Devdas was Gandhijis
8. From which station in South Africa Gandhi was thrown out of the train?
9. Gandhiji accorded very high priority to communal harmony in his programme of actions. At which place did he undertake his last fast for it on January 13, 1948?
10. Gandhiji confessed his guilt of stealing for the purpose of smoking in a letter, promising never to steal in future and asking for adequate punishment. To whom was this letter addressed?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Mahatma Gandhi
Mahatma Gandhi Question and Answer