61. A series of non-violence campaigns of Civil Disobedience Movement were launched by the Indian National Congress under the leadership ofâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦
62. Direct Action Day hartal called by the â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ on August 16, 1946 to get rid of British slavery and contemplated future caste-Hindu domination.
63. The decision taken in Calcutta Session was supported in the ............. Session of the Congress on December 1920.
64. Glimpses of world History was written by
65. Who is regarded as the pragmatic social reformer?
66. The programs of ............. involved the surrender of titles and offices and resignation from the nominated posts in the government body.
67. Police attempted to arrest the secretary of the Khilafat Committee of ............. in Eranad on a charge of having stolen a pistol.
68. Daridranarayana means:
69. Name the important work of V.D. Savarkar
70. Truth to Gandhi is not an epistemological presupposition but an :
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Modern Indian History
Modern Indian History Question and Answer