41. Discovery of India is book by
42. A public meeting was held on 13th April 1919 at ............. in a small park enclosed by buildings on all sides to protest against the Rawlatt Act.
43. The Lahore Congress of 1929 was monumental in the political career of ............. as well as the history of Indias freedom struggle.
44. Doctrine of Total Revolution was expounded by
45. Who is the Champion of secularism?
46. Tilak regarded that Swaraj was not only a right but a
47. Congress leaders, like Lokamanya Tilak and Mahatma Gandhi, viewed the ............. as an opportunity to bring about Hindu-Muslim unity against British.
48. Mohammed Ali Jinnah was born in
49. Jinnahs two nation theory was adopted as the
50. Radical Democratic party was organised by
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Modern Indian History
Modern Indian History Question and Answer