31. Who considered Jinnah as an ambassador of Hindu-Muslim unity?
32. Who is the author of Discovery of India?
33. Who regarded the villages as the centre of Indian economic organization?
34. Harijan means:
35. The theory of Cultural Nationalism was expounded by
36. Independent India was founded by :
37. Name the philosopher who believed that freedom is the keynote of spiritual life?
38. Who condemned Gandhism as a reactionary social philosophy?
39. The Guajarati translation of the Unto this Last is called:
40. Ambedkar adopted .............
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Modern Indian History
Modern Indian History Question and Answer