MCQ quiz on Ancient China multiple choice questions and answers on Ancient China MCQ questions on Ancient China objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. According to Confucius, what is the foundation, whence all other virtues spring?
2. At the end of the Han dynasty in A.D. 221, the population of China had
3. How did Qin Shihuangdi eliminate possible rivals and gain an important tax base?
4. How was the central bureaucracy of the Qin dynasty organized?
5. How were government officials chosen in the Han dynasty?
6. The Legalists believed that a strong ruler was needed to
7. The words The universe is sacre, you cannot improve it. If you try to change it, you will ruin it.reflect the beliefs of which philosophy?
8. was not made in Europe until the twelfth century
9. What was the effect of the technical advancements in the Han dynasty?
10. Which of the following statements about Confucianism, Daoism, and Legalism is true?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Ancient China
Ancient China Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Ancient China Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....