MCQ quiz on Viscosity multiple choice questions and answers on Viscosity MCQ questions quiz on Viscosity objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams.
1. The viscosity of a fluid in motion is 1 Poise. What will be itâ€™s viscosity (in Poise) when the fluid is at rest?
2. The viscous force the relative motion between the adjacent layers of a fluid in motion. Which one of the flowing fits best in the sentence?
3. What is the correct definition of a pseudoplastic liquid?
4. What is the correct definition of solubility?
5. Which of the following correctly states how the viscosities of a liquid and a gas will change with temperature?
6. Which property measures the resistance of a liquid to flow?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Viscosity
Viscosity Question and Answer