MCQ quiz on Units and Dimensions multiple choice questions and answers on Units and Dimensions MCQ questions quiz on Units and Dimensions objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. ..............is needed for the experimental verification of various theories.
2. A ..............is the interval from one noon to the next noon.
3. A set of fundamental and derived units is known as
4. A unitless quantity
5. Accidental error can be minimised by
6. Checking the correctness of physical equations using the method of dimensions is based on
7. Constant error can be caused due to
8. Dimensional equation CANNOT be used
9. Error due to non-removal of parallax between pointer and its image in case of magnetic compass needle causes
10. If the pointer of the voltmeter is not exactly at the zero of the scale then the error is called
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Units and Dimensions
Units and Dimensions Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Units and Dimensions Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....