11. Just prior to a tsunami coming ashore, sea level appears to fall quickly. This phenomenon is called
12. Most major tsunamis are generated by earthquakes along
13. Most major tsunamis are produced by earthquakes with hypo centers less than
14. Most major tsunamis are produced by earthquakes with magnitudes greater than
15. The wave height of a tsunami is typically less than
16. Tsunami can occur:
17. Tsunamis are known for their capacity to:
18. What do tsunami look like in the open sea?
19. What does the word tsunami mean?
20. What is the magnitude of the largest earthquake recorded by man?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Tsunami
Tsunami Question and Answer