MCQ quiz on Tsunami multiple choice questions and answers on Tsunami MCQ questions quiz on Tsunami objectives questions with answer test pdf.
1. A tsunami is a series of giant waves generated by:
2. As a tsunami approaches shallow water which of the following set of transformations occur?
3. During a tsunami a series of waves radiating outward from a central disturbance of the sea floor is called a
4. How far apart can the waves of a tsunami be?
5. How many people died in California as a result of the tsunami created by the Good Friday earthquake?
6. How much uplift occurred during the Good Friday earthquake?
7. If the average depth of the oceans is 3500 meters, then what would the speed of a tsunami be in such open ocean conditions?
8. If the seafloor is suddenly displaced upward, then what happens to the sea surface?
9. In the open ocean a tsunami can travel at speeds of
10. In what year did the Boxing Day tsunami occur in the Indian Ocean?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Tsunami
Tsunami Question and Answer