MCQ quiz on Tornadoes multiple choice questions and answers on Tornadoes MCQ questions quiz on Tornadoes objectives questions with answer test pdf.
1. A tornado warning means that
2. A tornado watch means that
3. A very distinctive, comma shaped feature that shows up on radar in a tornadic thunderstorm is called a
4. Seeking shelter under an overpass on the interstate is a safe shelter from tornadoes.
5. The cold sinking air located in the back of a super cell thunderstorm is called the?
6. The most common type of thunderstorm that tornados will form in is
7. What type of cloud is most likely to precede a tornado?
8. What type of stable/unstable atmosphere do most tornados develop in?
9. Who is responsible for issuing a tornado warning?
10. Who is responsible for issuing a tornado watch?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Tornadoes
Tornadoes Question and Answer