11. Which of the following will remain unchanged when a sound wave travels in air or in water?
12. _______________ is an example for mechanical wave.
13. Which of the following quantities is transferred during wave propagation?
14. A sound wave is produced when an object
15. The wavelength of a wave is measured in
16. An echo occurs when a sound wave is
17. Another name for the unit Hertz is
18. Sound travels fastest in
19. Which of the following does not describe a sound wave?
20. An animal that can hear sound frequencies higher than a human child is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Sound Wave
Sound Wave Question and Answer