11. Which topsoil is best suited for growing plants
12. Soil formation is a
13. Soil that is filled with water is termed ?
14. What is another name for the mixed media test?
15. Which type of manual test is performed on a sample that is the size of a small plate?
16. Which type of soil is the least stable?
17. Which type of soil has an unconfined compressive strength of .5 to 1.5 tons per square foot?
18. You should never take samples of soil to test from a trench wall.
19. Type B soils may be cohesive or non-cohesive.
20. When using a pocket penetrometer or shear vane to measure soil strength, how many samples should you test?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Soil Science
Soil Science Question and Answer