MCQ quiz on Soil Science multiple choice questions and answers on Soil Science MCQ questions quiz on Soil Science objectives questions with answer test pdf.
1. Which soil layer is made up of small lumps of rocks?
2. Which soil horizon contains humus?
3. In addition to the rock particles, the soil contains
4. What is the key component of soil that makes it more cohesive?
5. Soil profile refers to an arrangement within a soil of
6. Which of the following soil type is loosely packed with large air spaces?
7. Percolation rate of water is the least in ?
8. Lentils (masoor) and other pulses are grown in which of the following soil type?
9. Toys, pots, and statues are made up of which soil type?
10. The water holding capacity is the highest in
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Soil Science
Soil Science Question and Answer