MCQ quiz on Radioactivity multiple choice questions and answers on Radioactivity MCQ questions quiz on Radioactivity objectives questions with answer test pdf.
1. When unstable nuclei undergo radioactive decay, they emit three types of radioactivity. Which is not one of them?
2. Radioactivity is spontaneous and random.
3. Which type of radioactive decay doesnt change the atomic number?
4. Whether or not a nuclear fission reaction becomes self-sustaining depends on the release of:
5. Particles that are helium nuclei are called:
6. What is it called when two atomic nuclei are combined?
7. Quick electron emissions are called:
8. Radioactivity that takes the form of high energy electromagnetic waves would be:
9. Isotopes of an element have different numbers of:
10. What form of radioactive decay reduces the atomic number or number of protons by 2?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Radioactivity
Radioactivity Question and Answer