11. Our body needs .............. litres of water every day.
12. Deficiency of protiens and carbohydrates in infants leads to
13. Rickets is caused by the deficiency of
14. Excessive body weight due overnutrition leads to
15. Vitamins and minerals are
16. Jaggery is a good source of
17. The highest concentration of minerals are found in
18. Iodine is used to test the presence of .......... in thefood.
19. Which of the following is a protien source of plant origin?
20. The mineral we get from fish is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Food and Nutrition
Food and Nutrition Question and Answer