11. Isotopes of an element:
12. The atomic mass number is equivalent to which of the following?
13. The atomic number is equivalent to which of the following?
14. The following reaction: 1n+0 + 235U92 -> 141Ba56 + 92Kr36 + 31n0 is called:
15. The following reaction: 2H1 + 3H+1 -> 4He2 + 1n0 is called:
16. What force is responsible for the radioactive decay of the nucleus?
17. What law did Ernest Rutherford use to estimate the size of the nucleus?
18. When a nucleus is divided into its constituents, energy is:
19. When nucleons form a stable nucleus, binding energy is:
20. Which of the following about the gamma ray is true?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Nuclear Physics
Nuclear Physics Question and Answer