11. The resultant of two vectors is the smallest when the angle between them is
12. Three forces, each having a magnitude of 30 N, pull on an object in directions that are 120o apart from each other. Make a statement concerning the resultant force.
13. Two displacement vectors have magnitudes of 5.0 m and 7.0 m, respectively. When these two vectors are added, the magnitude of the sum
14. Two vectors, of magnitudes 20 and 50, are added. Which one of the following is a possible answer for the magnitude of the resultant?
15. Which of the following is an accurate statement?
16. Which of the following operations will not change a vector?
17. Which one of the following is an example of a vector quantity?
18. Which of the following relations is correct?
19. The basic unit of speed is:
20. A car moves with a speed of 40 km/h for 15 minutes and then with a speed of 60 km/h for the next 15 minutes. The total distance covered by the car is:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Motion and Time
Motion and Time Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Motion and Time Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....