Motion and Time multiple choice questions and answers on motion and time MCQ questions quiz on motion and time objectives questions. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A ball is thrown with a velocity of 20 m/s at an angle of 60o above the horizontal. What is the horizontal component of its instantaneous velocity at the exact top of its trajectory?
2. A bullet is fired horizontally, and at the same instant a second bullet is dropped from the same height. Ignore air resistance. Compare the times of fall of the two bullets.
3. A package of supplies is dropped from a plane, and one second later a second package is dropped. Neglecting air resistance, the distance between the falling packages will
4. A pilot drops a bomb from a plane flying horizontally at a constant speed. Neglecting air resistance, when the bomb hits the ground the horizontal location of the plane will
5. At what angle should a water-gun be aimed in order for the water to land with the greatest horizontal range?
6. If the acceleration of an object is always directed perpendicular to its velocity
7. If the acceleration vector of an object is directed anti-parallel to the velocity vector
8. Ignoring air resistance, the horizontal component of a projectiles acceleration
9. Ignoring air resistance, the horizontal component of a projectiles velocity
10. The acceleration of gravity on the Moon is only one-sixth of that on Earth. If you hit a baseball on the Moon with the same effort (and at the speed and angle) that you would on Earth, the ball would land
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Motion and Time
Motion and Time Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Motion and Time Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....