21. Steelmakers add other elements to iron to make
22. If you broke a mineral into tiny pieces, each piece would
23. The color of a minerals powder is called its
24. Which type of mine would be used to remove ore deposits in a vein?
25. Which type of mine often has a network of tunnels that extend deep into the ground, following the veins of ore?
26. When steelmakers add chromium and nickel to iron, the result is
27. What is the hardest known mineral?
28. What do metal tools and machinery, the metal filament in a light bulb, and steel girders used to frame an office building all have in common?
29. Although brick, steel, and glass all come from substances found in Earths crust, they are NOT classified as minerals because
30. A narrow channel or slab of a mineral that is different from the surrounding rock is called a
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Minerals
Minerals Question and Answer