11. What is a solid mixture of two or more elements, at least one of which is a metal?
12. Which term refers to anyone who searches for an ore deposit?
13. The crystals inside a geode are formed when
14. Minerals may form on Earths surface when
15. A rock that contains a metal or other useful mineral that can be mined and sold at a profit is called a(n)
16. The softest mineral on the Mohs hardness scale is
17. Which is NOT a factor that affects the size of mineral crystals formed in magma?
18. What substance that is rich in carbon is mixed with iron ore in the process of smelting?
19. Magma that cools very slowly deep beneath the surface forms minerals with what type of crystals?
20. Miners use earthmoving equipment to dig a huge hole in the process of
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Minerals
Minerals Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Minerals Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....