MCQ quiz on Minerals multiple choice questions and answers on Minerals MCQ questions on Minerals objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams.
1. A hard, colorful mineral that has a brilliant or glassy luster is a(n)
2. Most minerals do NOT split apart evenly. Instead, they have a characteristic type of
3. Minerals can form deep inside Earths crust by
4. An example of a mineral made up of a pure element is
5. A mineral is inorganic, which means that it contains
6. The repeating pattern of a minerals particles forms a solid called a(n)
7. Halite is a mineral formed by
8. What crystal shape does halite have?
9. After miners remove ore from a mine, what process removes the metal from the ore?
10. The term used to describe how light is reflected from a minerals surface is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Minerals
Minerals Question and Answer