MCQ quiz on Minerals multiple choice questions and answers on Minerals MCQ questions quiz on Minerals objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams.
1. A hard, colorful mineral that has a brilliant or glassy luster is a(n)
2. Most minerals do NOT split apart evenly. Instead, they have a characteristic type of
3. Minerals can form deep inside Earths crust by
4. An example of a mineral made up of a pure element is
5. A mineral is inorganic, which means that it contains
6. The repeating pattern of a minerals particles forms a solid called a(n)
7. Halite is a mineral formed by
8. What crystal shape does halite have?
9. After miners remove ore from a mine, what process removes the metal from the ore?
10. The term used to describe how light is reflected from a minerals surface is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Minerals
Minerals Question and Answer