61. Metals react with water to form oxides or hydroxides and ___
62. Metal which does not react even with steam
63. Which of the following is not a heavy metal?
64. Gold is mixed with copper to
65. Metal surface reacts with oxygen and the moisture present in air and get coated with
66. Eating away of metals by water, oxygen and other chemicals is called
67. Total world production of iron destroyed by rusting is about
68. Corrosion of metals can be prevented when contact between metal and _____is cut off.
69. Iron is galvanized when it is dipped in
70. The process of giving a coating of _____ to copper or brass is called tinning.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Metals and Non-metals
Metals and Non-metals Question and Answer