61. Metal which does not react even with steam
62. Which of the following is not a heavy metal?
63. Gold is mixed with copper to
64. Metal surface reacts with oxygen and the moisture present in air and get coated with
65. Eating away of metals by water, oxygen and other chemicals is called
66. Total world production of iron destroyed by rusting is about
67. Corrosion of metals can be prevented when contact between metal and _____is cut off.
68. Iron is galvanized when it is dipped in
69. The process of giving a coating of _____ to copper or brass is called tinning.
70. Which of the following pairs will give displacement reactions?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Metals and Non-metals
Metals and Non-metals Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Metals and Non-metals Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....