31. Phosphorous combine with oxygen to form _____ types of oxides
32. Nonmetals react with hydrogen to form
33. Mercury is used in thermometers because
34. ________ is used to make photographic films.
35. A crucible used in lab to heat solid at high temperature is made of
36. The nonmetal used to treat rubber in the process of vulcanizations
37. Due to its semiconductor properties, the nonmetal used in computers, TV, etc. is
38. In the native state of metal, it is present
39. Which of the following metal is present in native state?
40. Which of the following is called as noble metal?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Metals and Non-metals
Metals and Non-metals Question and Answer