21. The nonmetal which exhibits yellow colour is
22. The non metal which is hard is
23. Which of the following is a property of nonmetals?
24. The nonmetal which is a liquid at room temperature is
25. Metal which does not react with HCl is
26. Metal which reacts vigorously with HCl to produce salt and hydrogen is
27. The nonmetal capable of gaining as well as losing an electron is
28. The metal with which hydrogen reacts to form metal hydride is
29. Nonmetals combine with oxygen to produce
30. Phosphorous combine with oxygen to form _____ types of oxides
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Metals and Non-metals
Metals and Non-metals Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Metals and Non-metals Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....