In the periodic table every element can be termed either a metal and non-metal. Test your skills in MCQ quiz on Metals and Non-Metals. Here, we have listed practice metal and non-metal multiple choice questions and objective question and answers in science for test and various entrance exam preparations.
1. Which of the following pairs will give displacement reactions?
2. Which of the following can be beaten into thin sheets?
3. Which of the following statements is correct?
4. Which of the following methods is suitable for preventing an iron frying pan from rusting?
5. An element reacts with oxygen to give a compound with a high melting point. This compound is also soluble in water. The element is likely to be
6. Food cans are coated with tin and not with zinc because?
7. Metals generally have _____ number of electrons in their valence shell.
8. Nonmetals contain ______ number of electrons in their outmost shell.
9. Non metals form
10. To become stable, metals
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Metals and Non-metals
Metals and Non-metals Question and Answer