MCQ quiz on Landslides multiple choice questions and answers on Landslides MCQ questions quiz on Landslides objectives questions with answer test pdf.
1. The movement of earthy materials from higher region to lower region due to gravitational pull is called
2. Downhill movement of earth is mainly caused by .
3. Movement of heavy vehicles on the unstable sloppy region creates .
4. is the device which is used to detect landslides.
5. To prevent landslide, improving the cultivation in the sloppy region, the roots of which Provide effect.
6. is a downward movement of wet soil along the slopes under the influence ofgravity.
7. is extremely slow downward movement of dry surfacial matters.
8. is ash from a volcanic mixer with water to form a thick river of mud.
9. A ........... is the form of rapid mass movement of earthy matters.
10. Movement of earthquake waves through the ground can produce .
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Landslides
Landslides Question and Answer