MCQ quiz on Gravitation multiple choice questions and answers on gravitation MCQ questions quiz on gravitation objectives questions with answer test pdf.
1. If the distance between two bodies is doubled, the force of attraction F between them will be
2. The force of gravitation between two bodies in the universe does not depend on
3. Name the fundamental force which holds the planets in their orbits around the sun.
4. When an object is thrown up, the force of gravity is
5. A stone is dropped from a cliff. Its speed after it has fallen 100 m is
6. A ball is thrown up and attains a maximum height of 100 m. Its initial speed was
7. A stone dropped from the roof of a building takes 4 seconds to reach the ground. What is theheight of the building?
8. The acceleration due to gravity is zero at
9. A feather and a coin released simultaneously from the same height do not reach the ground at the same time because of the
10. The weight of an object of mass 10 kg on earth is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Gravitation
Gravitation Question and Answer