MCQ quiz on Global Warming multiple choice questions and answers on Global Warming MCQ questions quiz on Global Warming objectives questions with answer test pdf.
1. Earths temperatures are stable because we are surrounded by ________ which allows the right amount of sunlight in to warm the Earth.
2. Too many greenhouse gasses in the atmosphere may block heat from escaping into space and trap too much heat next to the Earthâ€™s surface causing: ________________.
3. How are humans making greenhouse gases of our own?
4. The solar radiation that bounces off the Earth back toward the atmosphere is mostly _____ (with a longer wavelength).
5. The solar energy that warms the Earth includes visible light, infrared and _____ coming from the sun.
6. This layer keeps us not too hot in the summer and not too cold in the winter. Scientists call this the ________.
7. Things you can do to help decrease global warming include:
8. Something that might happen because of global warming is: __________.
9. Certain gases in the atmosphere: water vapor, carbon dioxide, methane and nitrous oxide, help maintain the Earths temperatures and climate. These are called: __________ .
10. The layer of the atmosphere closest to Earth is called the: _____________.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Global Warming
Global Warming Question and Answer