1. Which of the following does not yield wool
2. A carnivore with stripes on its body moves very fast while catching its prey. It is likely to be found in
3. Which features adapt polar bears to live in extremely cold climate?
4. Which option best describes a tropical region?
5. In cockroaches, air enters the body through
6. During heavy exercise, we get cramps in the legs due to the accumulation of
7. Normal range of breathing rate per minute in an average adult person at rest is:
8. During exhalation, the ribs
9. Which one of the following is not responsible for water shortage?
10. Which of the following is not a forest product?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on General Questions
General Questions Question and Answer