51. Which one of the following rights was recognized by the Supreme Court in the Selvy Case Judgement (2010)?
52. Article 30 of the Indian constitution deals with
53. In which one of the following cases the supreme court of India held that both Fundamental Rights and Directive Principles of state policy are equally important and one cannot be sacrificed for the other?
54. Which one of the following does not qualify for curtailing the freedom of speech and expression under Indian Constitution?
55. In the Indian Constitution the power to issue a writ of Habeas Corpus is vested
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Fundamental Rights
Fundamental Rights Question and Answer