31. Which of the following rights are available to foreigners living in India?
32. Article 20 of the Fundamental Rights represents which subject
33. Who has the power to declare that citizen has no right to move any court for the enforcement of the right conferred by Part 3 of Fundamental Rights during the course of emergency
34. Article 30 of the Indian Constitution deals with the
35. Which of the following rights was considered the Heart and Soul of the Indian Constitution by Dr.B.R.Ambedkar?
36. Article 19 provides six freedoms, which is not among them?
37. Right to education is a
38. Right to vote and to be elected in India is a
39. Which Supreme Court Judgement pronounced that Fundamental Rights cannot be abridged
40. The idea of Fundamental Rights was adopted from
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Fundamental Rights
Fundamental Rights Question and Answer