MCQ quiz on Friction multiple choice questions and answers on friction MCQ questions quiz on friction objectives questions with answer test pdf.
1. It is difficult to walk on any oily floor because
2. Spring balance is a device used for measuring the _____________ acting on an object.
3. A matchstick struck on a matchbox catches fire easily because
4. Tyres are treaded to
5. Lubricants are substances which
6. Sliding friction is ___________ than / to rolling friction
7. The frictional force exerted by fluids is also called _____________
8. Four children were asked to arrange forces due to rolling, static and sliding frictions in a increasing order. Their arrangements are given below. Choose the correct arrangement.
9. A boat or an aeroplane has a pointed or tapering front / head. Why?
10. The sole of the shoes becomes plain after wearing it for several months. The reason is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Friction
Friction Question and Answer