31. A flood can vary in:
32. Channelization of streams is designed to reduce flooding by
33. A stream with too much bed load will usually have what type of channel pattern?
34. Which of the following measurements is not needed to estimate stream discharge?
35. Flood risk refers to:
36. The size of a flood is measured by:
37. Which of the following is associated with a La NiÃ±a event?
38. When a rivers water level reaches 10 metres, this means that:
39. In the future, which of the following is unlikely?
40. Dikes and dams are lined up along the coast of the Netherlands
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Floods
Floods Question and Answer