MCQ quiz on Floods multiple choice questions and answers on Floods MCQ questions quiz on Floods objectives questions with answer test pdf.
1. How many feet of fast-moving flood water can sweep a vehicle away?
2. How many inches of fast-moving flood water can knock you off your feet?
3. Flooding in London is prevented by
4. What is a flash flood?
5. The tsunami that killed over 250,000 people in south and southeast Asia in 2004 was caused by
6. The flooding of New Orleans in 2004 was caused by
7. The Probable Maximum Flood is:
8. Which is not a characteristic of a regional flood?
9. The change in elevation of a stream per unit length is called
10. The lowest level to which a stream may erode is called
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Floods
Floods Question and Answer