21. Which of the followings aortic arches form pulmonary artery in lung fishes?
22. The major osmoregulatory organ in fishes is:
23. Elasmobranchs remove sodium chloride through:
24. The fish remained buried in the mud and sand is:
25. Large rostrum is found in:
26. Placoid scales are present in:
27. Rat fishes are:
28. Which of the following fishes is viviparous?
29. During mating process in carps when male chase behind the female, this type of chasing is called
30. Smooking is used as a technique of
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Fisheries
Fisheries Question and Answer