31. What type of sketch shows the front in true shape?.
32. What type of sketch uses a miter line?
33. What type of sketches are typically used in the refinement stage of the design process?
34. When filling an area with a hatch pattern in AutoCAD the drafter needs to be able to
35. When you want to make sure that all of the text stays to the right of a given point on the drawing, you wound set its
36. When you want to make the letters of a line of text narrower, you would set its:
37. Where do the projection lines converge in a perspective sketch?
38. Which angle cannot be made with either a 45 or 30/60 triangle or a combination of the two?
39. Which line type is thick and black?
40. Which line type is thin and light?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Engineering Drawing
Engineering Drawing Question and Answer