11. In a trimetric drawing, the relationship of the angle between axes to each other is
12. In aligned system of dimensioning, the dimensions may be read from
13. In an isometric sketch of a cube:
14. In an oblique sketch of a cube:
15. In first angle projection method, object is assumed to be placed in
16. In isometric drawings:
17. In offset sections, offsets or bends in the cutting plane are all
18. Non-isometric lines are located and sketched how?
19. Objects that are symmetric can be shown effectively using this type of section
20. One method of drawing an ellipse that represents an isometric pictorial circle is known as:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Engineering Drawing
Engineering Drawing Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Engineering Drawing Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....