MCQ quiz on Engineering Drawing multiple choice questions and answers on Engineering Drawing MCQ questions quiz on Engineering Drawing objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams.
1. A circle will appear on an isometric drawing as a(n)
2. A cutting plane normal to a face of a cube has to be ___________ in order to cut an oblique face.
3. A drawing instrument set usually contains all of the following, except:
4. A point P is above Horizontal Plane (HP) and in front of Vertical Plane (VP). The point is in
5. All of the following are variables involved in the use of image planes, except:
6. An axonometric drawing which has all three axes divided by equal angles is
7. An axonometric drawing which has two axes divided by equal angles is
8. By using a ________ section of a cylindrical mechanical part the drafter should be able to show only one view of the part
9. Drafters should use a ________ in a section view of a mechanical part that includes the cylindrical view of a threaded hole
10. Hatching lines are drawn at ___ degree to reference line
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Engineering Drawing
Engineering Drawing Question and Answer