11. The solidified lava of a volcano belongs to which rock family? Is it:
12. The tanning rays of the sun are called:
13. What is the relative humidity when the absolute humidity is 3 grams per cubic meter and the air has a capacity of 12 grams per cubic meter?
14. What percentage of the earths atmosphere does O2 comprise?
15. Which of the following energy sources does NOT originally come from the Sun?
16. Which of the following gases is given off in the acid test of a carbonate mineral?
17. Which of the following minerals is NOT a silicate?
18. Which of the following minerals is noted for its one perfect cleavage?
19. Which of the following terms is used to describe the appearance of a mineral in transmitted light? Is it:
20. Which one of the following minerals does NOT contain silica tetrahedrons?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Earth Science
Earth Science Question and Answer