MCQ quiz on Climate Change multiple choice questions and answers on Climate Change MCQ questions quiz on Climate Change objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams.
1. The El-Nino Phenomenon occurs in
2. Without the Earths atmosphere, the Earths average temperature would be well below the â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦. temperature of water
3. Which of these greenhouse gases is most abundant in the atmosphere?
4. Global warming also refers to as
5. Rise in water level in oceans and seas due to melted ice sheets and glaciers causes
6. Increased global temperatures causes the
7. Long period of time without water is classified as
8. Ocean temperatures increase more slowly than land temperatures because of the larger effective â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ of the oceans
9. Global warming is observed century-scale rise in the â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦. of the Earths climate system.
10. Which of the following is (are) the anticipated effect(s) of Global warming?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Climate Change
Climate Change Question and Answer