31. A muscle can
32. The aquatic animal whose skeleton is made entirely by cartilages is the
33. Snail moves with the help of its
34. Which of the following joints is immovable?
35. The bone formed from collar- bone and the shoulder blade is known by which name?
36. The joint which allows the maximum movement is the
37. The streamlined body is found in a
38. Which of the following animal has its body covered by a hard shell?
39. Which bone protects the lower abdominal organs such as the urinary bladder, rectum and uterus?
40. What offers least resistance to forward movement through the water by a fish
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Body Movements
Body Movements Question and Answer